Multi Valve Tomasetto h.200/204 30* tor
- Material: Forged brass on CNC machines
- Weight: 0.9KG
- Max pressure: 2,7 MPa (27 bar) - 2,2 MPa (22 bar) India
- Max flow: 23,4 Nm3/min
- Nominal pressure: 4,4 Nm3/min*
- Fueling: 17/18 liters/min. at 10 bar
- Inlet fitting: 1/4
- Coil voltage: 12V DC
- Outlet fitting: M10x1 - pipe: Ø 6 mm (STANDARD Version) / M12x1 - pipe: Ø 8 mm (EXTRA Version)
- Coil power consumption: 11W (STANDARD Version) / 17W (EXTRA Version)
- Solenoid Valve Type: Normal (STANDARD Version) / Controled (EXTRA Version)
- Automatic cut-off: 80%
- Excess flow valve, tap valve,
The multivalves for LPG tanks, model AT02, are homologated in accordance with the new European Regulation ECE 67R-01 and with the Indian Standards IS-15100 and are provided with all the safety devices stated by the Regulation: pressure relief valve (PRV), thermo-fuse element (PRD), 80% automatic filling stop (*), solenoid valve at the outlet, excess flow valve, non-return valve, manual (service) valve and mechanical level indicator.
The high flows of the safety devices (PRD and PRV) make the Tomasetto AT02 multivalves a leading product on the market. Severe bon-fire tests, performed by the most important tanks manufacturers, have been brilliantly completed.
AT02 multivalves are available for all the different types of tanks present on the market, both cylindrical and toroidal. Some cylindrical multivalves are also foreseen in left configuration.